How do I know my order has gone through?
Once we have received your order you will receive a "Order Confirmation" email with your order details.
If you don't received this email please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can use Humm?
In order to be eligible to use Humm you need to:
- Live in New Zealand and be 18 years or over
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and a New Zealand mobile telephone number
- Have a New Zealand MasterCard or Visa Credit or Debit Card
- Have a New Zealand residential and shipping address
- Have a current New Zealand drivers license
If you need more info around paying with Humm, please check out Humm's FAQ's through their website here
What is Humm
Humm lets you spread the cost of your purchases over 4 fortnightly payments instead of paying the whole lot upfront, making buying what you want that much easier. There are no fees involved and no interest charged, as long as you pay your 4 fortnightly payments on time. Maximum spend of $1,000 purchases.
What is a E-Gift Card?
A E-Gift Card is a Gift Voucher that can be emailed to yourself or a Family Member / Friend. We offer both a Physical Gift Card (couriered to you or an address of your choice) or a E-Gift Card. Once you place a Order for a E-Gift Card the E-Gift Card will be emailed to your requested email address in 15 minutes once payment been accepted.