Or 5 payments from NZ$85.8
- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
The convenient Peg-Perego Siesta highchair supplies you with the option of having your sweetheart close to you during every meal. Due to its versatile functions you can use the highchair from birth up to a body weight of 15 kg. Especially during the first months, it is important for your child to take a recline position. In order to ensure this lying position, the Siesta features a backrest that can be adjusted in five different levels until it reaches a recline position. That way, a little nap in between times won’t be a problem.
A detachable dishwasher-safe double tray is ideal for the first meals. As soon as your cutie is able to eat independently, you can detach the tray any time and place the highchair directly in front of the dining table. The foldout footrest provides additional support.
The Siesta highchair is soft padded and equipped with a cover in a trendy leather look. This cover is easy to clean and provides optimum seating and reclining comfort. The space between seat and tray can be adjusted if required. The back of the highchair features a mesh pocket in which you can keep bits and bobs.
Optimum height adjustment is provided by the Siesta’s seat which can be adjusted in nine different height levels so that the highchair adapts perfectly to the current body size of your child and thus ensures that you can keep him at eye-level. A five-point safety belt with crotch strap and quick release fastener as well as an anti-slip-through protection prevents your child from falling out of the highchair. Due to the two wheels with double-casters, the highchair can be moved easily from one room into another without requiring you to lift your child out of the Siesta. A Stop & Go brake system ensures stability unless the highchair is moved by an adult.
The Siesta highchair can be folded effortlessly, requires only little storage space and can be transported easily.
- Suitable from birth up to a body weight of approx. 15 kg
- Seat height can be adjusted in nine different levels
- Seat-angle can be adjusted in five different levels
- Even when set in a recline position, you can easily adjust the height of the Siesta in nine different levels and moved down completely
- If required, you can fold up the footrest so that the feet of very small children won’t dangle in the air
- Very large anatomically shaped seat for optimum posture of your child
- Comfortably padded seat with leather-look cover that can be wiped clean easily
- Stop & Go brake system always ensures stability unless the highchair is moved actively by an adult
- 2 wheels with double-casters for easily moving the entire highchair into another room
- Large detachable double tray for double hygiene (operation with one hand) – double tray is dishwasher-safe
- When tray is detached, you can place highchair directly in front of the dining table so that your sunshine can enjoy the meals together with you
- Five-point safety belt with crotch strap and quick release fastener
- Anatomically shaped anti-slip-through protection for maximum security
- Can be folded effortlessly to a small size
- Free-standing unit when folded
- Convenient, elastic, rubber-coated mesh pocket on the back of the highchair
- Seat cover can be detached and wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Made in Italy
Delivery & Returns
Please note our courier (PBT Couriers) are currently experiencing a significant increase in volumes throughout the country and particularly within Auckland.
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $89 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $89 when delivered within New Zealand
$5 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas orders go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
*Please Note that due to uncertain times with COVID-19, there are delays with some international deliveries up to 2-3 months depending on the country of delivery. Once the order is handed over to the courier, we have no control over the time period it would take to complete the international delivery.*
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at email@example.com
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.
- Size unfolded: H 104,5 x W 60 x D 75 cm
- Size folded: H 86 x W 60 x D 30 cm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
What you get
1 x Siesta Follow Me Highchair