Or 5 payments from NZ$17.99
- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
Choose your Sleepwrap size according to the babies bed size you are using. Suitable from newborn - 2years old.
The Sleepwrap baby swaddle wraps comfortably around baby’s torso; preventing awkward, dangerous baby sleeping positions, yet allowing all natural movement. Baby’s arms, legs, hips are free to move naturally yet safe from baby bed accidents. A wide 100% top quality cotton strip secures around the mattress.
Fits mattresses 70cm wide x 12cm deep. Crib bedside/side bed co-sleeper, standard NZ/American And large cot/crib. Age: newborn – approximately 2years.
Helps prevent your baby:
- Rolling onto their tummy.
- Crawling under bedding.
- Becoming jammed in a corner or a bed end.
- Getting tangled in the bedding or swaddling.
- Pulling themselves up in the cot/crib.
- Trying to climb out or falling off the bed.
- Makes any swaddling (love to dream wrap) and baby sleeping bag use cosier and safer
- More comfortable, restful and safer sleep
- Helps maintain a more secure, snug sleeping position
- Helps keep face and head clear reducing the risk of suffocation
- Safely positions babies with reflux, colic, colds
- Helps prevent cot/crib/bed accidents: jamming in slats, climbing and falling
- Peace of mind for you
- Helps prevent flat heads when used with the little Safe T Sleep HEADwedge
- Safer co-sleeping
- Safer side sleeping for baby
- Allows all natural, comfortable movements
- Great for visiting, air travel, camping and boating
- Safely lasts two babies aged 0-2 years
Delivery & Returns
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $89 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $89 when delivered within New Zealand
$5 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas order go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at email@example.com
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.
COT/CRIB size Sleepwrap fits: mattresses 70cm wide x 12cm deep. Crib bedside/side bed co-sleeper, standard NZ/American and large EU cot/crib.
Age: newborn – approximately 2years.
Safe Sleep for babies and peace of mind for you.
On a cot/crib
What you get
1 x Sleep Wrap Cot/Crib Size
Key Benefits of the Original Safe T Sleep® Sleepwrap® baby swaddle as follows:
- Helps newborn infants to sleep safely on the back and allows older babies out of the high Cot Death/SIDS risk period to side sleep and/or in their desired sleep positions
- Natural, comfortable movement especially of limbs and hips for healthy development
- Restful, safe sleep for baby and peace of mind for you
- Natural 100% cotton, warm in winter, cool in summer. Only 0.27 TOG rating – highly breathable natural fabric
- Washable and easy to use. Simply goes over all types of baby swaddling wraps, sleepwear, baby sleep suits and baby sleeping bags
- Helps keep face and head clear to comply with International safer sleeping guidelines to prevent suffocation (Cot Death/SIDS)
- Helps prevent cot/crib and bed falls
- Ideal for positioning babies with Reflux, Acid Reflux, Gerd, colds, colic, respiratory problems etc
- Helps prevent Flat Heads/Plagiocephaly
- Easy and safer transition from bassinet, bed side co-sleeper bassinet or baby hammock to cot/crib and the transition from cot/crib to the ‘big bed’
- Great for travelling, visiting, camping and boating with babies newborn to 2years old
- Economical as the ‘safe usage’ period is 2 children, from newborn to 2years old
- Versatile, convenient, comfortable and safe for sleeping babies