Or 5 payments from NZ$5.99
- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
The EverEarth Drawing Board offers unlimited fun. Children can simply draw on the robust board, wipe it off and start again, creating artwork after artwork. The possibilities for your child’s creativity are limitless.
Suitable from 18m+
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Communication skills: Taking on new roles and interacting with others can help children gain a better understanding of how to deal with others and also improve their communication skills.
- Creativity and imagination: Children have an incredible capacity for imagination. By playing, they discover new possibilities for living out their fantasies and give their imagination free rein. Thanks to their ideas and imaginations, children are able to redefine their worlds time and again.
- Building confidence: By contributing their ideas, children develop their self-esteem. They set themselves tasks and challenges while playing. With each challenge mastered, their self-esteem is boosted. In this way, they can learn to communicate with others and strengthen their social skills.
- Social skills: Sharing new experiences and knowledge with others is particularly important in a child’s development. Children learn how to resolve conflicts through play and to improve their verbal communication. They deal with everyday observations and roles, and improve their social skills.
Delivery & Returns
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $89 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $89 when delivered within New Zealand
$5 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas orders go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
*Please Note that due to uncertain times with COVID-19, there are delays with some international deliveries up to 2-3 months depending on the country of delivery. Once the order is handed over to the courier, we have no control over the time period it would take to complete the international delivery.*
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at email@example.com
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
What you get
1 x Drawing Tablet
Cleaning instructions: To clean the toy, please use mild detergent and water on a damp cloth. Glass cleaners and scouring agents can scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Warning: Some parts or items of packaging may pose a suffocation risk for babies and young children.