Or 5 payments from NZ$11.99
- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The SWADDLE UP 50/50™ TRANSITION BAG helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20 - 23 degrees (68°F & 75°F)
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
Medium: Designed for babies 6-8.5kg. Max length is 67cm.
Delivery & Returns
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $89 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $89 when delivered within New Zealand
$5 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact email@example.com for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas orders go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
*Please Note that due to uncertain times with COVID-19, there are delays with some international deliveries up to 2-3 months depending on the country of delivery. Once the order is handed over to the courier, we have no control over the time period it would take to complete the international delivery.*
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.
Designed for babies 6-8.5kg. Max length is 67cm.
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Before tumble drying/line drying, pull into shape
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Select Right Size by Child Weight
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG with the wings attached when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to 'arms free' sleep.
^ Size L and XL to be used without wings.
What you get
1 x Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag Medium in Grey
Why use the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unraveling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation or choking hazard to the baby. Providing the parent is using the right size for their baby, the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 has an ergonomically designed snug fit for baby, and therefore reduces these risks.
The IHDI has certified Love to Dream sleepwear as "hip-healthy" products.