- Delivery & Returns
- 1 Natural bottle
- x1 Medium flow nipple
- Natural nipple shape
Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding:
- Natural latch on due to the wide breast-shaped teat
- The wide breast-shaped teat promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making is easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding
A more confortable and contented feed for baby:
- Unique confort petals for an extra soft and flexible teat
- Peatals inside the teat increase softness and flexibility without teat collapse.
Air goes into the bottle, not baby’s tummy:
- Advanced anti colic system with innovative twin valve
- The innovative twin valve design reduces colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby’s tummy
Easy to hold and frip in any directions:
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
- Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in direction for maximum confort, even for baby’s tiny hands
Delivery & Returns
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $39 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $39 when delivered within New Zealand
$4 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact email@example.com for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas order go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Extra $4.00 Rural Charge for Rural Address. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.