Or 5 payments from NZ$4.99
- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
Discovery Blocks by EverEarth will spark the curiosity in any little explorers. This brightly coloured set stimulates the senses and hand-eye coordination by using various visual and acoustic functions during play.
The Discovery Blocks set consists of 7 blocks with motifs, 3 blocks containing balls or bells, a block with a mirror and a block with colourful acrylic stones.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Gross motor skills: We achieve our biggest physical milestones in our earliest years. By promoting their gross motor skills, the child gains a sense of their own body, learns how to maintain sufficient muscle tension and develops a good sense of balance.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Creativity and imagination: Children have an incredible capacity for imagination. By playing, they discover new possibilities for living out their fantasies and give their imagination free rein. Thanks to their ideas and imaginations, children are able to redefine their worlds time and again.
- Building confidence: By contributing their ideas, children develop their self-esteem. They set themselves tasks and challenges while playing. With each challenge mastered, their self-esteem is boosted. In this way, they can learn to communicate with others and strengthen their social skills.
- Stimulating perception: By activating the various senses, children can strengthen their perceptions very early on. This results in curious children who are happy to direct their attention to taking on new challenges.
We proudly use FSC® -certified (FSC® C106741), primarily solid wood, and water-based, saliva-proof paint for our wooden toys. All of our product packaging is made from recycled material. We aim to promote sustainability by creating long-lasting products. If the product breaks or is damaged, we will exchange it for free.
Let’s take small steps together to make the world a greener place!
Delivery & Returns
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $89 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $89 when delivered within New Zealand
$5 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas orders go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
*Please Note that due to uncertain times with COVID-19, there are delays with some international deliveries up to 2-3 months depending on the country of delivery. Once the order is handed over to the courier, we have no control over the time period it would take to complete the international delivery.*
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at email@example.com
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.
Size: 18 x 4.5 x 18 cm
What you get
1 x EverEarth Wooden Discovery Block