Or 5 payments from NZ$17.99
Style Code: 108197
- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
A Genius Idea!
Does your little one wake up as soon as the buggy stops moving? The award winning Rockit will keep rocking so you don't have to!
Created to help parents on the go, this handy must-have travel accessory keeps babies moving and helps to keep them snoozing. Simply attach to your pram or pushchair with the universal bracket, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock your baby, just like you would.
In fact scientific tests show the vibration level closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a pushchair and the subtle yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones.
Safe to use from birth onwards, the Rockit is not a toy, but has been tested to the toughest 0-36 month toy standards, as it's better to be safe than sorry.
- Gentle 30 minute rocking cycle - The Rockit has a built in timer which turns off after 30 minutes, it can be re-started by simply pressing the on/off button
- Showerproof: Use inside and out - Rockit has been tested to IPX1. This isn't 'Rockit Science' it just means it's showerproof and safe to use outside, avoid prolonged exposure to rain or heavy rain
- Quiet motor with adjustable speed - the motor is so quiet (approx 40 decibels) it could even be used in a library, the speed can be adjusted to give the perfect gentle rock for your child
- Fits prams, pushchairs, buggies and strollers - the clever little bracket fits securely to tubes of different shapes and sizes, you simply click the Rockit into place vertically, as soon as you need it
- Award winning product!
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (Not Included)
Note that if you have any difficulty starting the Rockit try exchanging the batteries for new good-quality batteries and ensure it is being started in a vertical position.
Delivery & Returns
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $89 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $89 when delivered within New Zealand
$5 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas orders go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
*Please Note that due to uncertain times with COVID-19, there are delays with some international deliveries up to 2-3 months depending on the country of delivery. Once the order is handed over to the courier, we have no control over the time period it would take to complete the international delivery.*
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at email@example.com
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.
- Mimics the normal hand-rocking of a parent
- Subtle yet smooth movement
- Fits to any buggy
- Adjustable rocking speed
- Quiet motor at 40 decibels
- Easy to attach
- Takes 4 x AA batteries (Not Included) - 60 hour battery life measured when Rockit was used vertically at the slowest speed, that's an hour a day for 2 months
What you get
1 x Rockit Baby Rocker