Or 4 payments from NZ$99.98
Style Code: 4010829
- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
Luxi II Caprice
The Luxi II Caprice is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 Convertible Car Seat.
One Seat – Three Modes
It has three modes of use – Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with internal harness, and as a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
The Luxi II’s rearward facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12 month old. Then, it turns around for use as a Forward Facing child restraint with internal harness seat for children up to a large 4 year old. From there, it converts into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker now sits at approximately 51cm. This means it accommodates more children for longer!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Luxi II Caprice features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
- Complies to AS/NZ 1754:2010
- Suitable from birth to approx. 8 years old
- Rearward facing, forward facing with harness, forward facing booster - all in one
- Five shoulder slot heights
- Comfort inserts
- Super strong blow mould shell
- Nine recline positions
- Air cocoon technology
- Adjustable headrest
Delivery & Returns
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $89 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $89 when delivered within New Zealand
$5 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas order go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at email@example.com
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8 years old
- Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with internal harness and Booster Seat – all in one.
- Rearward Facing to large 12 month old
- Forward Facing to large 4 year old
- Booster Seat to large 8 year old
- Soft covers and inserts
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- New smaller footprint base
- Redesigned covers
- Redesigned inserts
- 9 recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- Mesh storage pockets
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm
What you get
1 x Luxi II Caprice Car Seat