Style Code: 108017
- Delivery & Returns
These Snazzipants wet bags are a practical accessory for any cloth nappy wearer. When you are out and about – it’s a great for dirty nappies, dribbled on bibs, wet wipes – just about anything you don't want inside your handbag. When you are home – just turn inside out and pop in the machine.
-Flip flop print
-Comes with elastic band
Delivery & Returns
We can deliver to any mainland New Zealand physical address. (sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island - please contact our Customer Services Department for freight options)
$5.00 Freight Charge for any orders under $49 when delivered within New Zealand
Free Freight for any orders over $49 when delivered within New Zealand
$5 surcharge for rural deliveries
Oversized items freight costs will be:
$30 North Island, $70 South Island per oversized item - if a rural delivery please contact email@example.com for a freight cost.
Gift vouchers: Freight FREE in New Zealand
Overseas Orders We also ship overseas. All our overseas order go by New Zealand Post (with a tracking service). Overseas freight charges will be confirmed when you check out.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the free freight offer only applies to orders made online at www.babyfactory.co.nz and delivered within New Zealand. Extra $4.00 Rural Charge for Rural Address. Exclusions for oversized items may apply.
2 - 3 working days for Auckland deliveries
3 - 4 working days for North Island deliveries
5 - 6 working days for South Island deliveries
Rural Deliveries: 2-3 extra days for rural deliveries. Please mention your RD number when placing your order.
Around public holiday periods - please allow a few extra working days. During the Christmas period - please expect courier delivery to take a little longer than usual.
30 x 40 cm (12 x 16in)
We asked our customers what they used their wet bags for – see what they said:
- Dirty nappies (cloth & disposable)
- Dirty bibs after you have been to that lovely cafe for lunch
- Potty training - undies that have been “caught out”
- Dirty wipes
- Wet swimsuits
- Travel laundry (keep your undies separate from your shoes) or for separating dirty laundry from clean
- Kids travel bag – when you are out and about, just pop in a car or two, some raisins, a note book and a pencil.
- To carry wet face washer, toothbrush etc when travelling (The Brolly Sheets team all travel with a wet bag for this)
- For toilet training when out and about. Carry a set of dry clothes and wipes and fill with the wet ones if there is an accident.
- For toilet training when out and about. Carry a set of dry clothes and wipes and fill with the wet ones if there is an accident
- A busy bag....fill with a snack and small toys/colouring pad and
crayons so it can be grabbed out at a cafe or while waiting for
appointments to keep the little ones occupied
- Wet clothes from wee accidents out and about. Drink bottle bag, nothing worse than having one leak through everything!
- For putting pre-wetted cloth wipes in if you're only expecting one change while you're out.
- After a pre-school / playcentre session to put the kids clothes in, they are usually wet and sandy
- A book bag.
- I like the loop to hang on a hook, that makes it great for changing rooms/bathrooms etc
- Muddy /wet sports gear!
- My kid's drink bottles! No matter whether the label says 'spill proof', mine always seem to leak through everything!
- Frozen face cloths which my wee teether likes to chew on!
- Frozen food because as it defrosts there is condensation on the outside and sometimes the contents can leak leaving messes
- Dirty shoes before they hop in the car
- I use them to put spare clothes for both my boys.. Being boys I
never know when they get soiled so when the are it gets used again for
their soiled clothes! And also being waterproof.. Especially great when
their clothes are wet!
- dirty/wet clothes
- When you go shopping at supermarket. For the leaking meat. (E.g chicken)
- Carrying food in another bag for a party but just to be safe keep it in the bag for no spill in the car.
- And for you artists out there: Wet paint brushes (for people that paint for a living)